Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions: these terms and conditions apply to use of The Perfect Gift Card (gift card), issued by Blackhawk Network (Australia) Pty Ltd. If you gift this gift card to another person, you must tell them that they will be bound by these terms and conditions. NSW law applies to these terms and conditions. By using your gift card you unconditionally agree to these terms and conditions and submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of NSW.
The gift card may be used to purchase goods or services at merchants in Australia with “EFTPOS” facilities who accept the gift card, provided that the gift card has enough unused value to make the purchase. The gift card cannot be redeemed online.
Your use of the gift card at a participating merchant is subject at all times to the policies (and, where applicable, other terms and conditions) of that participating merchant regarding the goods and services made available by it.
The gift card cannot be used towards the purchase of any other gift cards or vouchers at participating merchants.
- These are terms and conditions that apply to use of the gift card. Users of the gift card accept these terms and conditions.
- The gift card is not registered to any user. Consequently anyone in possession of the gift card may use it. Any use of the gift card is deemed to be made by the cardholder. So keep your gift card in a secure place. Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen gift cards will not be replaced. If your gift card is lost or stolen, or you suspect an unauthorized transaction, immediately report this by calling 1300 809 791. We may be able to stop the gift card value being used, but require the gift card number, original balance and expiry date.
- To use your gift card: Swipe the gift card, select “Savings” and then enter the PIN on the back of the gift card.
- Except as otherwise provided by these terms and conditions or where permitted under the Australian Consumer Law, the gift card cannot be redeemed for cash, reloaded, returned for a refund, have their balances consolidated to a new gift card, or be replaced after expiry and are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards or securities. Cash will not be given for any unused amount.
- All gift cards have a three (3) year expiry period from activation of the gift card. Gift cards may not be redeemed after their expiry date. Any balance that remains on the gift card after expiry will be forfeited and will not be available for use.
- The gift card cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer unless otherwise advised by the individual merchant.
- There is no GST included in the cost of the gift card. The GST is on the product that purchasers buy with their gift card.
- The gift card may be used for multiple transactions. You may check your balance and expiry date at perfecteftposcard.com.au.
- All gift cards purchased at any store are activated when purchased at the point-of-sale. Cardholders are advised to write the month and year of purchase on the rear of the gift card, if this is not done at the point-of-sale.
- If you have a query or complaint about the gift card, please raise it through any of our contact channels. We are not liable for the availability, quality or fitness for purpose of any goods or services purchased with the gift card. Any dispute about goods or services purchased with the gift card must be resolved with the merchant.
- Our goods and/or services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure
- For the avoidance of doubt, our goods and services comprise the stored value of the gift card. We have no liability to you for goods and services that you purchase using the gift card. Claims relating to the goods and services you purchase using the Card must be directed towards the relevant participating merchant where the transaction was made.
- Our contact channels are www.perfecteftposcard.com.au/contact/ or 1300 809 791.
- We may cancel any gift card, or the gift card scheme, for any reason at any time without notice. If so, we will either provide a refund or a replacement gift card of equivalent value unless the cancellation is the result of fraud or other illegal activity suspected by our systems. The gift card remains our property.
- Subject to clause 16, we reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, provided that the changes do not materially reduce or limit your rights under these terms and conditions
- We may change these terms and conditions in a way that materially reduces or limits your rights under these terms and conditions only if we are required to do so by law, where such changes are imposed on us by a third party or where the change is required to protect our legitimate commercial interests.
- You will not receive advance personal notice of changes to the terms and conditions. Changes will only be notified via perfecteftposcard.com.au and will be effective from the date of publication. If we make changes to these terms and conditions in a way that materially reduces or limits your rights under these terms and conditions, we will endeavour to give you 30 days’ notice by publishing the revised terms and conditions at www.perfecteftposcard.com.au. The current version of the terms and conditions can be viewed at www.perfecteftposcard.com.au.
- The laws of the state of New South Wales apply to these terms and conditions. By entering into these terms and conditions you unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
- Blackhawk Network (Australia) Pty Ltd of Suite 2, Level 17, 101 Miller Street North Sydney NSW 2060 is the gift card Issuer.